Intersect is willing to work with any integrated software applications, or customised accounts integrations. Key apps in our standard “business toolkit” include:
- Stripe or Square for payments
- HubDoc or Squirrel Street (formerly Shoeboxed) for documents and data extraction
- Service M8, GeoNext, or Workflow Max for job/project management
- Sharesight for investors
- Office 365, Adobe, and Dropbox for document creation, management, and collaboration
Review & Lodgement: (payroll <10 staff)
- Income Activity Statement (IAS) = $65 + GST
- Business Activity Statement (BAS) = $165 + GST
Standard Plans: Focusing on SMEs, we find that most businesses with payroll <10 staff will fall into three service categories. Please note that businesses with particular or bespoke reconciliation needs or a high volume of processing may not fit into these categories. All standard plans include IAS/BAS lodgement as required.
- Monthly Review ($110/mth +GST) – Clients largely handle their own accounts (after initial setup and any desired training) and we review the accounts monthly to ensure everything is on order. This includes feedback on any issues encountered and updates on any new features or software revisions that may assist the clients further accounts management.
- Basic Accounts ($220/mth +GST) – This includes most standard bookkeeping processes, excluding payroll. Integration support and processing is limited to Hubdoc and there is no management reporting.
- Reconciliation & BAS ($330/mth +GST) – This includes all standard bookkeeping and payroll functions (<10 employees) required by most small businesses, including supported software integrations with the accounts and standard quarterly management reports. It does not include additional requirements such as inventory and asset management, contacts management and review, foreign currencies, custom software integrations or reporting, etc.
Agreed Monthly Fee: If our standard plans don’t fit, we will consult with the you to assess the needs of the business and associated work requirements. Call or send or email to setup an initial free consultation, either in person or via Zoom/Skype
Intersect offers support, maintenance, and reporting for multiple software services, tailoring a solution to meet the specific needs of your business.
Nathan has been working with the church for the last two years, assisting us with migrating and modernising our accounts and records keeping systems. This has included training our volunteers on new accounting and software systems, BAS review and lodgement, reporting as required for church board enquiries and governance, and co-ordinating the accounts “refresh” and alignment as required with our sister organisation Acts Church International Ltd. Thanks so much Nathan!
Michael Frylink, Head Pastor – The Gathering Caloundra
Contact Intersect now to help make your accounting more accurate, less stressful, and less time consuming than you ever thought possible!
Around the Web
If you’re in Australia and on-line we’ve got you covered! However, if you’d like personal service or on-site training and review, our service area covers the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Nathan Major | Principal